Getting Started With OpenACS
Getting Started with OpenACS: your quick guide to a powerful framework.
Thanks CÃ©sar ClaverÃa and Rocael HernÃ¡ndez for this excellent starter.
- Linux: Installing on a Ubuntu system
- Windows Installer
- Basic Tcl
- What is Tcl?
- Why Tcl?
- Example and Resources
- My First Page
- My First ADP
- Passing Variables between pages
- My First Package
- The To Do Application
- Creating a New Package
- Mounting our new package
- To Do Data model
- Adding some test Entries
- Creating user accessible pages
- Deleting Items
- Updating the Status
- Adding a Tcl API to our package
- ACS Objects
- How to use objects?
- Using Objects
- Changes to the packages Pages
- Integrating with other services
- Finishing the transition
- Appendix A: OpenACS on Windows
- Appendix B: Connecting to postgresQL on Windows and Ubuntu