(Please click on the hexagons for more information)
Recruiting refers to searching and contracting new company employees.
- Write up job descriptions
- Review applications
- Schedule and perform job interviews, collect data
- Perform background research
- Evaluate applications
- Requirements for position to be filled
- Applicants master data
- Candidate Internet Self Service - ]po[ allows candidates to register themselves. After an approval, candidates may use the other services presented here.
- Unified HR Record - ]po[ provides one page per person that contains all available information about a candidate.
- File Storage - Allows storing applicant's CV and other material.
- Recruiting Pipeline - The ]po[ HR module allows to track potential employee's recruiting process.
- [Simple Surveys] - This package allows to create surveys to be filled out by applications.
Process Performance Indicators
- Number of candidate applications per month
- Number of successful placements per month
- Quality of the candidates