(Please click on the hexagons for more information)
Collaboration within ]project-open[ is a horizontal process that is integrated and integral part of several other processes.
- Remote-presence and "meeting" with other team members
- Structured 1:N and N:M communication
- Capturing and archiving past user interactions
- Full-Text search access to past user interactions
- Captured user interactions accessible via full-text search
Process Support by ]po[
]project-open[ has been designed from scratch with the idea of seamless user interaction during all major operational processes.
- Internet-level application security is the pre-condition for collaboration. Thanks to the high levels of security it is possible to provide both providers and customers with online-access to ]project-open[.
- Fine-grain access permissions allow to control the access of external users to operational and knowledge resources. Tight access permissions are a pre-condition for collaboration.
- The forum package provides discussion forums related to projects, companies, object-type-user users and other objects.
- The [blog package] allows users to share opinions and solutions.
- The chat package allows users to chat online.
Process Performance Indicators
- Number of discussion threads and messages