FI Timesheet Invoicing
(Please click on the hexagons for more information)
Timesheet Invoicing refers to the process of creating Invoices or Delivery Notes based on timesheet information.
- Gathering of information if current projects are invoicable
- Comparison of logged hour vs. already invoiced hours
- Creation of invoices for not yet invoiced hours
- A number of invoices towards the customer, with an attached list of included hours.
- These invoices of status created serve as an input to the accounts receivable process.
Process Support by ]po[
The following ]po[ packages provide support for this process:
- Project Management provides a list of projects and sub-projects for timesheet management.
- Timesheet2 package includes all functionality necessary to capture timesheet hours.
- Timesheet2 Invoices package implements a "wizard" that allows to create invoices semi automatically from logged hours.
Process Performance Indicators
- Percentage of billable hours
- Percentage of invoices accepted by the customer without complaining