CRM Campaign Mgmt
(Please click on the hexagons for more information)
Campaign management in ]po[ refers to planning, executing and evaluating mailings and other campaigns.
Process Support by ]po[
- The contacts package (]po[ V4.0 only!) includes the functionality create and execute campaigns.
- The core package includes the structures to store companies, users and the relationship between them.
- Companies and users
- A classification of companies and users. The [dynfield package] allows for defining custom classifiers.
- Status changes on Companies and users as a result of the campaign.
- The [simple survey package] can capture responses from customer in a structured way
- You can record user actions using packages such as notes or forum.
- Percentages of users passing the different stages of a campaign:
- Reading the mailing
- Clicking on a link to logon to ]po[ or taking another measurable action
- Contacting sales staff
- Completing a transaction
- Number of campaigns per year
- Number of users reached per year
- Time necessary to execute a campaign