FI Accounts Payable
(Please click on the hexagons for more information)
Accounts payable manages the processing of provider bills.
- Determine suppliers the company owes money to
- Determine total amount of money to be payed to suppliers
- Determine supplier data
- Proceed supplier payment
- Project status information
- Due payments and supplier data
Process Support by ]po[
The following ]po[ packages provide support for this process:
- Project Management provides information about project status and external suppliers involved in projects.
- Freelance package provides information about external suppliers such as address data and prices and allows the creation of purchase orders
- Reporting finance allows the creation of reports to gain accumulated data for particular types of financial documents
Process Performance Indicators
- Ratio of value created by in-house staff vs. external suppliers