Portlet: Finance Summary
This portlet provides Project Managers with a financial snapshot of the projects finances.
|| Real Costs:
- Customer Invoices: Total invoices created
- Provider Bills: Total Provider Bills created plus provider expenses planned using the Financial Planning feature
- Timesheet Costs: Total of internal time sheet costs: Hourly rate as provided in user account multiplied by hours tracked for this project
- Expenses: Total of expenses bundles confirmed by supervisor
- Quotes: Total of all quotes created in this project
- Purchase Orders: Total Purchase Orders
- Timesheet Budget: Budget hours as given in Project Base Data multiplied by Parameter DefaultTimesheetHourlyCost (default value: 30) plus Timesheet Expenses planned using Financial Planning feature
- Expense Budget: Expenses planned using Financial Planning feature
- Expenses: Total expenses as entered by user
To locate, manage the portlets visibility and set its permissions please refer to http://[YOUR_SERVER]/intranet/admin/components/
When you are logged in as a System Administrator you can click on the wrench icon that becomes visible when you mouse over the portlets top bar.
Various configuration options are provided. For details please see Documentation API: im_costs_project_finance_component