Jobs in Barcelona
Our team is growing and we want you to be part of it. We are currently looking for:
We are looking for an creative JS/Front-End Developer to join our team. You'll develop complex UI components for business applications using Sencha's ExtJS.
This is an excellent oportunity for developers who like to apply their skills exclusively on the client side. No server-side skills are required.
You'll work closely with the company's founders to improve and extend a popular Open Source product that is already used in thousands of companies worldwide.
You should be familiar with the following techniques:
- Competent knowledge of CSS 3 and HTML5
- REST API's
- Experience in develping applications with Sencha ExtJS
What else do we expect from you:
- At least 2 years experience working as a web developer
- Desire to learn new technologies/concepts and find solutions
- Team player, good communicator with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability apply best software engineering practices throughout development life cycles
- Fluent in either Spanish, English or German
Beeing based in Barcelona is desired but not required. We offer flexible working hours and the possibility to work from your home office.
Marketing Assistant / Intern
As a Marketing Assistant / Intern you support us in marketing and PR activities such as:
- Planing and executing PR and marketing campaigns
- Coordination of SEO with other marketing channels (cross channel marketing)
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with print/online magazines and publications
- Creation of articles and case studies in collaboration with ]po[ staff and clients
- Web site maintenance to reflect changes in the corporate identity and in product characteristics
Working in a small team your work has impact. You'll work closely with the company founders and will be given responsibilities for principle marketing and PR activities of a global operating company. You'll get exposed not only to marketing but also to related areas such as Product Development or Sales.
What we expect from you:
- Initiative and proactive behavior
- Exposure to marketing theory:
You better know your "Kotler" by heart, or you will have to go through it before you start here ...
- Excellent English writing skills:
You need to be able to produce marketing-quality articles, web pages and press releases. You don't need to be a native speaker though.
Your assignment here will last at least 4-6 month.
Work location is Barcelona. We can help you to find a convenient accommodation.